Papaya enzyme mask is easy to make and works great skin. Using this mask twice per week will result in beautiful radiant skin. It also fades the acne scars. Papaya is great as an exfoliator thanks to its enzyme papain. Its obvious that the key to beautiful skin is to exfoliate, exfoliate and exfoliate some more! Papain enzyme is used in skincare products widely in market. You can enjoy papaya anti-aging mask
at home without spending much.
The Ingredient List
Papaya is a natural source for skincare as it is rich in Vitamin A, which helps to revitalize
skin by increasing skin turnover. It's rich in papain enzyme which is fantastic for removing dead cells thus uncovering glowing healthy skin. It also enriched with Vitamin C which further helps enhancing radiance in our complexion. With continuous use, papaya when used on skin could help to reduce dryness of skin plus fine lines. It is also known as the fruit that fights wrinkles
That was a brief description of papaya alone for beautiful skin!
1) Slice the papaya in half and remove the seeds. Eat the entire papaya for extra anti-aging goodness.
2) Now, with the empty papaya hull, rub it in circular motions over your face. Avoid eye area in case the sticky sweet juice irritates your eyes
3) Leave on the mashed papaya pulp + juice on your skin for 20 mins, then rinse and pat dry. Follow up with a moisturizer
4) Voila, you will find a rejuvenated visage with a radiant glow!.
Skin is very soft and smooth to the touch. Enjoy your beautiful skin.
5) For best results, use this facial mask twice per week as part of your anti-aging skincare routine.
10 August, 2009
Anti-Aging Mask for Radiant Skin
Posted by SANIA JHANGIR